- Wednesday, Feb. 13th, at 4:30pm there will be a meeting about this fall's OHBPA golf tournament. The
meeting will take place at member Mary Charron's business, Austin Custom Winery.
The address is 7010 Hwy 71 Ste. 300. The website and directions are here:
- We are excited to announce our First Annual OHBPA Golf Tournament which will be held on September
16, 2013. The tournament is set for a 1:00 PM shotgun start, and is a 4 man scramble format.
We are in need of Hole Sponsors as well as Team Sponsors. Anyone wanting to help or be involved
please contact Bradley Dartez at Bradley.Dartez@edwardjones.com.
- If you have a speaker you would like to hear in 2013, or a topic you would like addressed, please
contact John Rosshirt at John@Rosshirt.com or call 512-517-1080.
- The City Auditor has released applications for both the ICRC (Independent Citizens Redistricting
Commisson) and Applicant Review Panel on the city’s 10-ONE Redistricting Portal:
Applications will be accepted from January 18 through February 22.
The applications will be available as a pdf that can be filled out and submitted electronically via e-mail to
email@example.com, mailed to the Office of the Auditor, 10-ONE Process, 301 W.
Second St., Austin TX 78701, or delivered in person at the Auditor's office at City Hall.
The City Auditor will host five application information sessions to address questions about serving on
the ICRC, charged with creating 10 geographic single-member districts, and ARP, which will review
applications submitted for serving on the ICRC.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday Jan. 19: 10:30am to noon, Carver Branch Library, 1161 Angelina St., 78702, phone 974-1010
Tuesday Jan. 22: 7-8:30pm, University Hills Branch Library, 4721 Loyola Lane, 78723, phone 974-9940
Wednesday Jan. 23: 7-8:30pm, Old Quarry Branch Library, 7051 Village Center, 78731, phone 974-8860.
Thursday Jan. 24: 7-8:30pm, Gorzycki Middle School, 7412 W. Slaughter Lane, 78749, 841-8600.
Saturday Jan. 26: 10:30am to noon, Manchaca Branch Library, 5500 Manchaca Road, 78745, 974-8700.
For additional information about these meetings visit http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=35783606&msgid=603819&am p;act=XH4V&c=282843&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.austintexas.gov%2Fdepartment%2F10-one
or call the City Auditor’s office at 974-2805.
- The League of Women Voters Austin Area is also going to hold a free workshop on how to apply for the
ICRC. That meeting is designed to provide information and support to those considering applying to
serve on the Commission.
The League’s meeting is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 2, 12:30-4:30pm at the Carver Library, 1161
Angelina St. 78702. Citizens are invited to come anytime during that period.
For more information visit http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?